Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Bedroom


My Bedroom

How strange is it that my bedroom, at 53 years of age, looks like it could also be a 16 year old's?  I guess it is okay since otherwise I am a responsible adult.  The bills get paid on time, I go to work where I am a conscientious employee, and the oil in my car gets changed as recommended by the sticker on the windshield.  

I like to play.  I certainly don't feel my age although there are times when I feel 100.  Have you noticed that my lamps don't match?
  



2 comments:

  1. Wished you didn't live so far away! I have a big Zebra on puppet strings that is hilarious....would look very good with your other horses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you, bluepearl. That means a lot to me and I would be so happy to add your Zebra to the herd. ;-)

      Delete