Monday, September 15, 2014

Musings, not necessarily amusing




I know this picture is lacking but bear with me.  These two are sold together in one package and I have to admit I was drawn to it because of the little bitty sidekick that handily fits in my purse.  I am also attracted to them because they look like teeth.  No, they aren't floating in mid air.  I took the pic on a glass topped table.  Please note the window display on the back of the large container of dental floss.  It is so that you are able to see when you are in danger of running out and it is time to go to the store to buy more dental floss.  Do you think I utilize this wonderfully helpful concept the package maker devised or do you think I ran out of dental floss tonight?  If I ran out of floss tonight then how did I take this pic?  Brand new package I bought and then stored for such an occasion, suck-ah!

Now that I have that out of the way, I want to know if people who need people are the luckiest people in the world then what about people who don't need people?  The lone wolves.  The ones that find neediness about as comfortable as wearing one of those itchy wool sweaters that you swear if you had to you would rip it off of your body even in public just to find relief from the hell it creates.

Lastly, do you ever find the conversation you have in your head is more entertaining than the one you are having with an actual person?

Are you ready to get out of my head now and go back to yours?









No comments:

Post a Comment