Sunday, June 4, 2017

Nightmarish Instructions



I never remember my dreams except when there is a message or meaning. Two nights ago I had a nightmare. I woke up from it remembering all of it. Last night I had a similar nightmare, similar warning, almost the same message. I also remembered all of it and still do.

Here's the first nightmare. I was at a social event with a significant number of other people, maybe around 100 or so. It was being held indoors in a large room in a building. We were all milling about when all of a sudden at the opposite end of the room a terrorist entered. A couple of people and I quickly got to an exit a few steps away and escaped. Since it has been over 24 hours since I dreamt it, the only details I specifically remember are the end of it. There was another woman, blond, and a few men who made it out with me. We didn't know what to do so we found hiding places. Mine was in a ditch and I covered myself with nearby debris. I heard voices and realized that they were terrorists searching for people that escaped. One found me quickly, laughed about my hiding place, and then I woke up before any harm to me could be done.

The next night, last night, I had a similar dream. Again, I was at an event in a large room in a building. Everyone was dressed up and very relaxed as they socialized. They held drinks and napkins with canapes and hors d'oeuvres. All at once a terrorist enters the room at the front. Again, I was in the back and ran out the exit with a few others. This time we decided to go to the garage, get in our cars, and leave lickety-split! We made it to the garage and were just about to get in the car when a terrorist stepped away from hiding place behind a big cement pillar. He was holding a large sub machine gun and while laughing said, "We figured you would try to get away like this." Same as the other dream, I woke up before any harm could be done to me.

I laid in bed this morning pondering the 2 dreams. After awhile, I decided the moral of the story is to run. Get as far away as possible as quickly as possible. Unless, I have the 3rd installment tonight where running doesn't work, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment