Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random thoughts - I'm stressed!

Ahhhh! I'm a bundle of nerves and it is hard to focus enough to write about the trial.

My brother in the Air Force is somewhere in the Middle East but can't say where and why. My boss has experienced an unexpected issue that has kept her out of the office for a week and she won't be back for a while so I'm taking on extra responsibility at work. The surgery is next week.

I've never really been a people person. I am never going to be the life of the party. I do not like to be around a lot of people and I am kind of a loner. Those that are close to me are few. I am bluntly honest and this can offend although I don't do it on purpose.

Those that appreciate me for who I am stick by me. Others are attracted like a moth to a light and then when it gets too hot leave. Sometimes I push people away all on my own.

On the flip side, I have enough empathy for two people. Some say I am a bleeding heart. I just shake my head at their obvious lack of humanity. I will always listen. I will care unless you burn me.

So, at this time when I feel like I am vibrating or one of those spinning tops completely out of control let loose on the kitchen floor, I am telling those that will take the time to read this that I am.....scared. I feel like such a wimp just saying it.

Since I wanted to know what was going to be done to me, I went online and looked up the procedure, the neck dissection. Ew. Double ew.

Having said that, I feel better! I suppose just writing about it makes it less scary. My rpms have decreased to a manageable speed, too. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment